Purchasing Process & Payment Options
Do you have questions about how Recreation Installations ordering and purchasing process works? Below is a step-by-step guide on what to expect when it comes to requesting a quote for purchasing.
1) Submit Your Quote Request– Recreation Installations offers a very easy, handy quote request system on our web. Go to your desired product’s page and click the green “Add To Quote” button. You can add as many products to your quote request as needed and when you are ready.
Contact Us– If you want to skip the online quote request system (step #1 above), you can always contact us directly and we will connect you with a sales rep over email or phone to answer any of your questions. If all questions are answered and you are ready to order, we are happy to help you order your desired products and services over the phone or email.
2) Receive Formal Quote from a Sales Representative– Once your submitted quote request is reviewed or you have talked to a sales rep about your needs, a sales rep will email you a formal quote in 1-3 business days. In the quote you will receive an itemized list of your products with shipping, tax (if not-tax exempt), installation costs (if desired), and the lead time to expect shipping.
3) Choose Payment Method– There are four different ways to pay: pay in full, pay a deposit (half of total), submit a purchase order, or financing. One of these payment methods must received or submitted before ordering any equipment.
- Paying in full is always the simplest for both parties.
- When you elect to pay deposit, your sales rep will work with you on paying the deposit when ordering your equipment. Then our billing department will contact you with an invoice at a later date for the balance.
- Purchase Orders (POs) are only available for submission by governmental organizations.
- Play Now, Pay Later! For more information about or financing option, please contact us.
4) Verify Details of Your Order– At this point you will want to carefully check the details of your order. You will verify color choices, mounting options, etc for the items, confirm your shipping address and date of installation (if desired) among other things.
5) Submit Payment- We offer many payment options for our customers convenience. See all that we offer below.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard and Discover are the only payment types excepted for all of our products. Please note a 3% processing fee will be applied for credit card payments.
- Purchase Order: Prior arrangements required.
- Company or Municipal Check: Must be received prior to order processing
- Wire Transfer: Must be agreed upon prior to initiating wire transfer
- Financing: Available for equipment over $1000.00.
6) Order Acknowledgement & Receipt-Once Recreation Installations has accepted and processed your order we send an ‘Order Acknowledgement’ to the email we have on file. We just ask that you read the ‘Order Acknowledgement’ very carefully and notify NPP immediately if any terms are incorrect or not what was mutually agreed.
4) Shipping Status– You will receive automated emails with your order’s shipping status. If you prefer, we can call you with updates on your order.