How to Choose the Right Garbage Can
You are too busy to spend any time at all thinking about garbage cans. Here are five things that could make your life easier when considering what you need to keep your area tidy.
- Protected metal: The metal garbage cans start out looking pretty nice, but eventually they turn into an eyesore. A 1/8+ inch thick coating is bonded to the metal on all our receptacles. They will never need painting and because of the coating, they won’t rust.
- Mold-Resistance: The plastisol we apply to our products not only includes UV stable properties but also an antimicrobial additive so they are resistant to bacterial and fungal growth. In addition, they are easily cleaned with a power washer or hose along with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant.
- Sturdiness: Trash cans don’t do any good if they blow down the street when the wind picks up. We manufacture all our products right here in our hometown of Northwood, Iowa, so we make sure they are sturdy and reliable.
- Durability: Purchasing high-quality products saves money in the long run. Premier Polysteel is so certain our products will look great and last for years to come that we offer a 20-year warranty.
- Design: Why shouldn’t your outdoor space look good? Garbage is a reality, but what contains it can still look nice. We offer twelve standard colors, as well as a selection of styles and sizes.
Commercial Grade Receptacle Features
- Built to withstand high-traffic areas and harsh environmental elements
- 100% plastisol coated metal prevents rust and corrosion and includes
- Easily clean and disinfect with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant. A power washer is safe to use on our products.
- Sturdy base to ensure it will maintain its original shape
- The arch lid helps keep rainwater out of the receptacle
- The trash receptacle can be bolted to concrete if desired
We also offer a direct bury kit if you need to mount the receptacle in the ground.
The dimensions of the 55-gallon receptacle are 29″ x 29″ square and 46″ high including the arch lid. In addition, the size of the receptacle is such that a standard drum will fit perfectly. The liner is not included.