We see FUN in your future!
To help you with your purchase, we’ve included a step-by-step guide below. If you need any more help, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 816-651-4141 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Submit your quote request:
- You can easily request a quote through our website by clicking the green “Add to Quote” button on your desired product’s page. You can contact us directly to answer any questions you may have. We are more than happy to assist you via phone Steve Grider 816-651-4141 email email@example.com or Candra Grider 816-651-3988 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Receive a quote:
- Once you’ve submitted your quote request or spoken with a sales representative, you’ll receive a quote within 1-3 business days. This quote will include an itemized list of your products, shipping, tax (if applicable), installation costs (if desired), and expected lead time. Most requests are answered within 48 hours. This excludes weekends, holidays, and posted closers.
3: Ordering your equipment:
- If you have reviewed your quote and want to proceed with an order, please select the colors, mounting options, and payment options (listed below).
- An invoice will be typed up and sent to you via email. Your invoice will govern your purchase, so please double-check the color choices, mounting options, shipping address payment terms, and projected installation and/or shipping dates listed on your invoice.
5. Payment Terms:
- Purchasing equipment without installation: Full payment is required when placing the order.
- Purchasing equipment with installation: When placing an order, you are required to pay a minimum of 50% down. The remaining balance should be paid on the day the installation has been completed. However, if you place your order during the fall or winter months and we cannot install your equipment due to weather, you may be asked to pay for your equipment, shipping, and tax (if applicable) in full before your installation date. In such a scenario, your project manager will keep you informed.
- Please be advised that Recreation Installations retains the authority to modify the payment conditions mentioned above as we deem appropriate, based on individual situations.
5. Submit your payment:
- Mailing a check is the most common and preferred method of payment.
- We also accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover with a 3% processing fee.
- Financing options are a great way to play now and pay later! Don’t hesitate to contact Arthur Rogers with Peac Solutions to get personalized financing options at 856-505-4169. You can also fill out an application here: https://apply.peacsolutions.com/auth/EF?partnerid=8166511HC8L8AAJ
6. Order progress and shipping status:
- We want to make sure you are always up-to-date with the progress of your order or installation. We will keep you informed through email or phone. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or phone.