You won’t be chasing this trash receptacle down the street on a windy day! This is because it is 38 pounds of heavy-duty, plastisol-coated metal. The durable strength of our contract grade 22-gallon garbage cans offers a perfect solution to high-traffic sites. Restaurants, city sidewalks, businesses, and parks can all benefit by containing trash in an attractive and tidy manner. What’s more, this one-piece receptacle needs no assembly! We offer a flat lid that will easily lift off for quick garbage removal. In addition, because of the UV stable coating, the trash cans are both attractive and low maintenance. Not only do they look great, but the coating also protects the metal. For this reason, you will never need to deal with rust because the coating seals out the rain and snow! Therefore, we are able to offer a 20 Year Warranty! You can trust that it will look great for years to come!
How to Choose the Right Garbage Can
You are too busy to spend any time at all thinking about garbage cans. Here are five things that could make your life easier when considering what you need to keep your area tidy.
- Protected metal: The metal garbage cans start out looking pretty nice, but eventually they turn into an eyesore. A 1/8+ inch thick coating is bonded to the metal on all our receptacles. They will never need painting and because of the coating, they won’t rust.
- Mold-Resistance: The plastisol we apply to our products not only includes UV stable properties but also an antimicrobial additive so they are resistant to bacterial and fungal growth. In addition, they are easily cleaned with a power washer or hose along with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant.
- Sturdiness: Trash cans don’t do any good if they blow down the street when the wind picks up. We manufacture all our products right here in our hometown of Northwood, Iowa, so we make sure they are sturdy and reliable.
- Durability: Purchasing high-quality products saves money in the long run. Premier Polysteel is so certain our products will look great and last for years to come that we offer a 20-year warranty.
- Design: Why shouldn’t your outdoor space look good? Garbage is a reality, but what contains it can still look nice. We offer twelve standard colors, as well as a selection of styles and sizes.
Commercial Grade Receptacle Features
- 100% plastisol coated metal prevents rust and corrosion
- Easy to clean with mild soap and bleach-free disinfectant. It is safe to use a power washer on all our plastisol-coated products.
- The sturdy base will ensure the 22-gallon receptacle will maintain its original shape
- It is possible to bolt the trash receptacle base to concrete if desired
- Coated expanded metal sides are on the round receptacles
Remember to also order a lid. We offer completely plastisol-coated flat lids in the colors of your choice. In addition, you have a choice of lid opening sizes. We also carry a direct bury kit if you need to mount the receptacle in the ground.
The dimensions of the 22-gallon garbage can are 24″ in diameter by 26″ high. Lids are sold separately, therefore choose either an 8″ opening or a 16″ opening. This receptacle ships in one piece.